- Cumulated Heat Sum Turku 2002
- CC-BY-NC 4.0 International (CC-BY-NC 4.0)
+ Attribution: <Title of the data layer> by <the owner> via Climate Risk Database, <date of layer creation>, shared under license CC-BY 4.0.
+ Example: Dar es Salaam Buildings by The World Bank via Climate Risk Database, 23/09/2019, shared under license CC-BY 4.0.
+ Remember to add hyperlinks to the layer title and license.
+ This data is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial 4.0 license. You are free to share, copy and redistribute the data in any medium format, and free to adapt, remix, transform and build upon this data under the terms of attribution and non-commercial use. Terms of attribution means that you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license and indicate if changes were made. Non-commercial terms means that you may not use this data for commercial purposes. Under this license, you may not apply any other legally restrictive measures to restrict others from doing anything that the original license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/deed.en.
This dataset is a raster file (tiff) which represents a cumulated heat sum in 2002 from May to August in the city region of Turku, Finland. Dataset was produced as part of HERCULES project. In addition of Turku city, the data covers municipalities of Kaarina, Lieto, Raisio and Rusko. The data represents how many degree-hours it has cumulated during May, June, July, and August of 2002 in a particular 250 m grid square if the temperature has been over 25 Celsius degrees. For example, if the te…
- Creation Date
- Aug. 31, 2002, noon
- Raster Data
- Climate , heatsum , Temperature , TURCLIM
- Climatology Meteorology Atmosphere
- processes and phenomena of the atmosphere. Examples: cloud cover, weather, climate, atmospheric conditions, climate change, precipitation
- Europe , Finland
- Turku Urban Climate Research Group (TURCLIM)
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- formal permission to do something
The data was collected to provide more information on areas where temperatures above 25 degrees are most common at summer months in Turku City.
- Temporal Extent
- May 1, 2002, midnight - Aug. 31, 2002, midnight
- Data Quality
- Comment from data curation team: The quality of this dataset has been systematically checked according to UTU Geospatial data service protocol and the overall impression of the quality of this dataset is good. The datasets (with and without water bodies) are spatially accurate, consistency and complete. Few empty values near the edges of the covered area are caused by municipal boundaries. Because the dataset is produced with a model based on observations, all pixel values may not be precise.
- Supplemental Information
ETRS89 / TM35FIN(E,N), EPSG:3067 Resolution of the raster datasets is 250 x 250 meters. Value range of the data is 29.80 - 234.54. The unit of the values is de…
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data
Comments (0 total)
Log in to add a comment